INNOVATIVE ACCOUNTING SOLUTIONS
PERSONALIZED | PROFESSIONAL
Susan M Martin, CPA, PC is a full-service accounting firm serving clients throughout the area, dedicated to providing our clients with professional, personalized services and guidance in a wide range of financial and business needs.
On this website, you will find information about Susan M Martin, CPA, PC, including our list of services. We have also provided you with online resources to assist in the tax process and financial decision-making. These tools include financial calculators, news and links to other useful sites. Whether you are an individual or business in or around Bethpage, Susan M Martin, CPA, PC has years of valuable experience assisting professionals with their accounting needs.
"Inspirational Thought of the Month"
“Cheers to a New Year and another chance for us to get it right.”
- Oprah Winfrey
2021 Changes to the Minimum Wage
Here is a quick recap to the changes to minimum wage for 2021 in New York State:
- New York City: Minimum wage remains at $15.00/hr for all businesses
- Long Island: Minimum wage remains at $15.00/hr for all businesses
- Westchester County: Minimum wage remains at $15.00/hr for all businesses
- Remainder of New York State: Increases to $12.50 per hour.
Some noteworthy exceptions:
- If you get tips, yur employer may be able to p[ay you less, as long as you make minimum wage with the tips
- Some home care workers' base wage reates may be different from the minimum wage if they also get benefits such as health insurance.